There are various types of cookie, some designed to make use of the site more effective, and others to enable certain functions.
Analysing them in a detailed manner, our cookies make it possible to:
- memorise the preferences entered;
- avoid entering the same information, such as the user name and password for example, several times during the visit;
- analyse use of the services and content provided by sites to optimise the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of cookies used by the site
These are the types of cookies used:
‐ Technical cookies
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the web site to function properly. There are two categories: permanent and session cookies:
- permanent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain until a predetermined expiry date:
- session: these are destroyed each time the browser is closed. These cookies, always sent by the web site domain, are necessary to correctly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, thus they will always be sent and used, unless the user changes the browser settings (thus affecting how the web site pages are displayed).
– Cookies for analytics
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about use of the site. We will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to users’ requirements. This type of cookie collects data in anonymous form on users’ activities and how they arrived at the site. Cookies for analytics are sent by the web site itself or by third party domains.
– Third party statistical analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information in anonymous form about use of the site by users as regards: pages visited, time spent, origin of traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interest for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third-party domains outside our sites.
– Cookies to integrate the products and functions of third party software
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the web site pages, such as icons and preferences expressed on social networks in order to share the site content or for the use of third party software services (such as software to generate maps and further software offering additional services). These cookies are sent by third party domains and partner sites offering their functions in the web site pages.
According to the regulations in force, MooRER S.p.A. is not required to ask for consent in relation to technical and analytical cookies inserted in the sites, as they are necessary in order to supply the services requested.
For all other types of cookies consent may be expressed by the user in one or more of the following ways:
- By specifically configuring the browser used or the relative information technology programmes used to browse the pages making up the web site;
- By changing the settings regarding the use of third party services. Both these solutions would prevent the user from using or displaying parts of the web site.