LEGAL NOTICE ON THE USE CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the customer are used by MOORER S.p.A., which is the data controller, in compliance with the personal data protection principles established by GDPR 2016/679.
- MANNER AND AIMS OF THE USE OF THE DATA
We inform you that the use of your data will involve the following means:
- Paper (data gathering forms, order forms etc.)
- Digital means (managing software, accounting, and e-commerce etc.)
with the following aims:
- the provision of services requested by the customer from the operations offices of MOORER S.p.A., those which are available from the web portal of MOORER S.p.A.;
- the performance of administrative and accounting duties related to the provision of the services;
Any refusal to permit the use of data will result in the impossibility of the provision of the service requested by the customer.
The data that the customer enters on the website with regard to orders, will, with the customer’s express consent, also be processed with the following aims: the sending of offers and trade news by email or SMS or fax, for the investigation of the market and for statistical purposes, for marketing and for references on advertising notices and product preferences as used by MOORER S.P.A.;
- LEGAL BASIS
- CATEGORIES OF INTENDED RECIPIENTS
Save the notifications pursuant to the performance of legal and contractual duties, all data gathered and processed may only divulged in pursuance of the aims specified above, and to the following categories of interested parties:
- Commercial and marketing consultants;
- Accountants and administration staff;
- Suppliers (chartered accountants, auditors, the statutory auditors).
- Providers of services (shippers)
- PERIOD DATA HELD
The data that are mandatory for contractual and accounting purposes shall be held for the time necessary for the carrying on the commercial and accounting relationship. The data of those persons who have not paid for or used products or services, even though having had previous contact with of the representatives of the company, shall be immediately deleted or treated in anonymous form, if their being held is not otherwise justified, unless informed consent has been obtained from the interested party in relation to any subsequent trade promotions or market research.
- THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and with current national law and regulations, the interested party may, in accordance with the manner and within the limits set forth in the current law and regulations, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of the personal data that regard them (the right to access);
- be informed of the origin;
- receive intelligible communication of the data;
- have information about the logic, the manner and the aims of the use of the data;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, the conversion into anonymous form or the blocking of the data used in infringement of the law, including data no longer necessary aims for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- in the cases of use of the data based on consent, to receive the data provided to the data controller, in structured and legible form from a data processor in a commonly used format for an electronic device;
- the right to advance a complaint to the supervisory authority
Requests should be made to the Data controller.
The Data controller of your personal data is MOORER S.p.A.
Date 25 May 2018